Department of Computer Science at UIUC
I'm mostly interested in improving both Programability and Performance of multiprocessing systems.
I've worked on determinstic execuction with performance comparable to non-deterministic runs, fast memory fence that allows aggressive yet harmless reordering, and scalable cloud storage for the MSR Revision project.
- Yuelu Duan, Abdullah Muzahid, Josep Torrellas. WeeFence: Toward Making Fences Free in TSO. To appear in ISCA 2013.
- Wonsun Ahn, Yuelu Duan, Josep Torrellas. DeAliaser: Alias Speculation Using Atomic Region Support. In ASPLOS 2013.
- Yuelu Duan, Xing Zhou, Wonsun Ahn, Josep Torrellas. BulkCompactor: Optimized Deterministic Execution via Conflict-Aware Commit of Atomic Blocks. In HPCA 2012.
- Lei Wang, Huimin Cui, Yuelu Duan, Xiaobing Feng, Pen-Chung Yew. An Adaptive Task Creation Strategy for Work-Stealing Scheduling. In CGO 2010.
- Yuelu Duan, Lei Wang, Xiaobing Feng, Pen-Chung Yew. Detecting and Eliminating Potential Violations of Sequential Consistency for Concurrent C/C++ Programs. In CGO 2009.
Contact InformationYuelu Duan
4238, Thomas M. Siebel Center for Computer Science.
University of Illinois.
201 N. Goodwin.
Urbana, IL. 61801-2302.
Phone (217) 244-2445.
E-mail: duan11 at illinois dot edu
Whova - Search People, Find Friends, Lookup Contact and Connections Whova People Search Chrome Extension Whova People Search Safari Extension Whova People Search Firefox Extension